Saturday 30 April 2011

A Walk to Home and Heaven

I have just seen the Maalaala Mo Kaya Tsinelas episode played out by the late AJ Perez, along with child star Bugoy Drilon. 

The story revolved around the inspiring journey of two young brothers, literally walking their way from the streets of Manila to their home in Catbalogan, Samar. The development of the story is very typical. What made it inspirational is that it really is physically and emotionally tiring to walk less than 500 miles, considering they're real young to do that. I couldn't even climb the MRT stairs without panting.

I also think that what made the episode more inspiring is that this is the last show of the late young actor AJ Perez, who figured in a highway accident last April 17. He could have done a lot more inspiring episodes, given that he's a good actor. (I didn't know he acts well, until I watched this episode.) I'm certain that his family and friends missed him even more after watching the TV show. He's in a better place now though - he walked the miles to heaven. May you rest in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment